Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ever enough?

Ever had that feeling that you will never have enough time? Or even enough money, or even something as stupid as 'not enough toilet tissue paper leh' feeling?

I am really trying to kick my awesome habit of 'I just want to think I am busy so I don't need to do anything!' and get on with my life, doing things that I really need to do.

Maybe I should stop complaining silently in my head but say it out loud so someone will come over and knock me on my head when they notice I am slacking again........

But of course, only happens when I am at home.

And what the heck, I don't get to come home before 8:30pm every freaking weekday. Considered quite a bargain as compared to SOME companies. But yeah, traffic jam is awful considering the fact that Perodua should just be voted off the country for introducing 0% downpayment and awesomely idiotic interest rate and 9-yr loans for young punks who are not even fit to maneuver a remote control car, let alone drive on busy roads like the North-South highways.

Nothing against Myvis... But don't you think there are just too many accidents?

Ahh.... This is life.... :(

And no, life's never enough.... so before you say enough is enough, think again... Will you say 'money/time is enough'?

No comments:

Post a Comment