Monday, August 23, 2010

The mere mention of these people's names...

Is enough to drive me crazy to the point of murderous...

I couldn't sleep until about 3.00am... because the whole time I was lying down on my bed I was thinking of nothing... NOTHING but to cancel off these people's lives.

They will be everywhere I go... they will forever haunt me unless I fucking take a gun and kill them off, one by one... or should I take my car's baseball bat steering lock and just bash them until they run off bleeding?

Have you ever been in a situation where the solution to the problem is very simple, but you can't implement it because you just can't?

To these people... listen you bastards. You may have won this battle by causing me to loose sleep, but it ain't over yet. I'd advise you guys to watch your back wherever you go, because one day, IF MY TEMPER SNAPS, so would your lives, I'm afraid... FUCK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment