Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Surreal. So real...

More than 36 hours passed. I am still trying to grasp the surrealistic dream I went through yesterday.

101010

Sounds like a binary code. Oh wait, it is a part of the binary code anyway! Logic gates, computers. Ahhh... you get it...

Anyway...... I've yet to get through the floaty dreamland-ish euphoria of the entire episode at Putrajaya, but I am now glad to say this ... I am officially and legally MARRIED to my beloved Matt Sia!

Years passed. We celebrated our Anniversary on the 5th October, and were telling each other, 'yeah, 5 more days to the real day and then, we change our anniversary date' and hey presto, it is already the 12th as I type!

Anyway, it does not make much difference in our lives, not because it did not matter but more likely because it felt like we've been married since aeons ago and now we're just officiating it! But yes, nonetheless, the euphoria and that words-can-never-describe excitement and adrenaline rush is a whole new experience to me.

One morning I wake up, I am Ms. Lim. The next day, I wake up as Mrs. Sia.

What a change!

Anyway, some of the pictures of the event taken from Shee Li's camera :)


 Buddies who came ALL THE WAY from JB just to attend! Thanks, my friends!!
 Brides and grooms for the day.....
 Angkat Sumpah ----> I do!!
 Family :)
 Friends who means so much to me
and of course, the KIDS!

It was a wonderful experience, especially when you wake up to find that special someone beside you and knowing the fact that he/she is yours forever till the end of time :)

Sia Choon Howe, I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment