Saturday, December 26, 2009

24 hours without....

Dear honey,

Yes, it's barely 7 hours but I'm missing you like it's been 7 years...

Dameone's making noise again, thinking that Decklan is after his meatballs. I just had a bath and am now dressed up exactly like how I have been for the last 2 days to attend this wedding dinner that I told you about.

Damon's sad because Mermer, Momo and Mervyn are not around, but luckily Meimei is there to accompany him.

Looking at your t-shirt hung on my clothes hanger in my room creates that impression that you're here with me, but when I blink my eyes, I realize that we're about 120km apart (which is so near yet so far).

I just read the news about TBH and how ironic is it that I actually talked about it with your dad this morning. There really isn't anymore justice around here where we live, which is what we agreed yesterday night in the car when we were taking a break away from them smokers... haha.

Hope you're feeling much better now. Have you taken your medicine? I miss feeding you your cough mixture. I hope you're holding up well. I miss the meow meow and the silky-woof, hehehe... that always puts a smile on my face every time I think of it.

But anyway, looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow, and until then, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU 2, I LOVE YOU 3, I LOVE YOU 4EVER... :)

Lovingly yours,
The Big White Creature

No comments:

Post a Comment