Thursday, December 17, 2009

Being Too Free?

Yes. I was a little bit too FREE yesterday and decided to start off with my first edition of CHIBI idiot collection.



Started off with the FACES and i got quite a number of inspiration from friends like Cheryl and idiots like Matt. Also thanks to the tiny stickers i bought....

Then it got more serious....




Tried to draw a cat but then i don't think it really looked great. But anyhow I decorated him...



He looks like TIGER BOY! Hahaha...

After that, got a bit adventurous... Started with my favorite illustrated fruit...




And added the finishing touch for my own 'bakery'




And that was how I spent my yesterday night..

P/S: Reason why you still see partial AI window in the print screen is because I am trying to illustrate the point that I DREW IT!

Hope u like it!



Love, the ever too free woman,

Tissue Paper Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment