Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ever had a fun job?

I have always felt that a job = a chore. Having a stable job is equivalent to having something that practically stays the same and monotonous, rigid, not fun, corporate and basically, just not flexible.

The past months before this was totally hell for me till I jumped into this wonderful ship that I am currently sailing.

But I guess it is just ME MYSELF AND I who felt that way?

Anyway, this job I have now reminds me of the liberty of workers to demand that they work according to the contracted time (as stipulated in the agreement signed between the employer and the employee). And thus, it made me realize how Malaysians have been flawing this big law time and again but no action can be taken against employers in Malaysia. Wouldn't dream about bringing a boss to court because here in Bolehland, money walks the talk. So we, the tiny kuchee-prats of a kind who don't have money have no say...

But I appreciate being in the light now, working as per what I am supposed to do. And suddenly I feel like I am over-working all my life!

Share with ya guys more when I'm free to blog. Real soooooon...

No comments:

Post a Comment