Tuesday, May 4, 2010

PEOPLE

I guess people are engineered to not be trusted.

Sometimes it just hurts, knowing that the person you once trusted suddenly decides to turn his/her back on you.

I feel like telling this one person, "Hey look. I already laid out the ground rules. You accepted it. And halfway in the race, you decided to turn tables on me instead because you cannot take it anymore. And now you're using trump cards against me when everything has already ended?"

It's just like, you are using your winning cards at the wrong time. You may have a Flush, or whatever winning cards you have in hand. But the game's over.

Manipulation of one's mind. It does not work forever. Somehow or rather, human beings are born to be stupid and smart at the same time.

But you know what? I guess I'm still going to be who I really am. I will still give you trust, I will still be a friend. I am sick of hating your guts. I am sick of sidelining you because I know that you're an arse. I know what things you can be capable of doing. I know of your ill intentions. Sometimes, I can read your expression like a book.

But I am trying my best to not let all these things deter me from being nice to you, like how I am nice to every other people I know. I want to be able to give that love, care and affection to fellow human kind like how others can show it to me. Fighting a losing battle? Not really....

Just need some strength and a lot of support, that's all...

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I'm always here for you if and when you need me. I think you should just let it rest. Take it easy okie? I love you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete