Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sometimes I feel like crying...

Don't you have those moments too, when you sit down quietly at one corner and think of everything that's been happening, and suddenly you feel like crying?

I have those moments too. After all, we are only human.

Ever blamed your parents for bringing you into this cruel world? Not everyone did, but sometime in the past, I did. I hated my life, hated everything that was mine. Hated my EYES most.

But today, something overcome that hatred for these pair of small eyes.

Something that means more to me than my sight, hearing, sense of smell, touch and everything else I came perfectly equipped with. Someone special who appreciated me for who I am. And that someone who kept telling me why he loves me for me and not those flimsical whine I have always let out.

I still hate the way my eyes look. I went to Korea and the Koreans spoke to me in Korean. I hate my nose because I hate the way the pictures turn out when dumb photographers took pictures of me from the 'wrong' angle. I don't have a sharp and protruding nose.

But today, I am thankful. Thankful for that special someone who loves me for who I am, regardless of my physical ug-glee (remind yourself of GLEE and think of me, yes...) face, chubby face, fat pig's legs, cellulite problem and many more stuff.

He loves me for all those imperfection. And come to think about it, my magical parents love me for that too! I love you all!!

I am thankful from this day that whenever people talk of their problems, I guess I am just gonna thank Him above for being so fair and just. After all, we can't own the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment