Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dear whatever...

Dear slab-headed-jackass,

Look, I don't really know who the fuck you are, apart from what little I already know.

But apparently, you're trying to test my patience here, from what I can tell.

Is it so hard for you to admit defeat? Is it so difficult for you to back off and get on?

From what I can tell, you were the one who catalyzed the entire thing, and now you're trying to fuck with me?

I would expect somebody SO FUCKING GROWN UP like you to ACT MORE LIKE AN ADULT and FUCK OFF WHEN YOU'VE ALREADY LOST THE WAR!!

So listen here, you stone-crowned-idiot. You may think I am weak and scared of your towering presence, but know you this. You do not know who the fuck I am. So my advice to you is to just stay away, mother fucker. You don't fucking know what I'm capable of, and you don't fucking know what goes on in my turf. So, if you DON'T FUCKING WANNA GET HURT, then please just GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I've had enough of you, you fuck-faced idiot. But even so, I would really hate to be attending your funeral and admitting to the crowd that I was the one who put the bullet through your brain, so don't FUCKING GIVE ME A REASON TO DO IT!


Yours truly,
The guy with the Silver Colored Waja

No comments:

Post a Comment