Thursday, June 24, 2010

If only...

I live in my own utopian world. And I always believed that somewhere deep in the heart of purpleness (doesn't make sense, should not make sense too) there is an equilibrium that could be attained.

But I just wish that everyone can put in the effort to make things happen.

This is what I'd like to say to you......

Please do not make another person responsible for your job. Sometimes, it is very obvious that you are shirking your own responsibility. And it is just not right to go off for your personal holiday and leave your colleagues in a lurch, tying up the loose ends of your job.

If only everyone does his/her job, we will not need to bend our asses backwards just to pick your shit up. If you do not like people to give their job to you, you should STOP giving yours to others.

Yes, people may have talked about passing the baton or paying it forward. But there is a clear difference between paying it forward by helping people and passing the baton by passing your job around for others to pick up.

I am sick of helping you to pick your shit that you left behind all the time. I hate feeling guilty because i was new and screwed up and caused you to be scolded. I am sick of feeling responsible for things that are not mine.

I know that I have an inherent defect in life, so stop using it to your advantage. We all have a breaking point...

No comments:

Post a Comment