Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New House

Yay~ New crib's gonna be done really really soon!

But of course, still would need TIME to really equip ourselves to the necessary level.

Flipping through magazines, don't you wish you can have everything they have and more? Those wonderful island with wine holders above it, those ever-glossy acrylic stuff over the doors? Oh oh... Not to mention, those awesome 2' x 2' tiles?

Wait a minute, where can I get my Alessi stuff? Or even my Royal Selangor Pewter?! (oh... not really a pewter fan though...)

We human beings have strange perception of things in life.

You may love driving big cars, show off your shiny BMW 3 series or probably get a puny little overpriced POLO. Congrats man, you've got your dream car. But I don't intend to sit in those big depreciating asset. I much rather lie dead on my wonderfully comfortable sofa and have an adorable puppy licking my nose while SCH plays his God of War on PS3.

I rather have a beautiful home but pay 2-years of installments that will drive myself almost saving-less. I don't believe in buying a make-shift item and only upgrade after 2/3 years. Amounts to more wastage at the end of the day. Nobody buys 2nd hand cheap plates.

But I am still happy.

Not because I have the world's best looking house.

Rather, I know I will have a HOME in the wonderfully simple house because HOME is where the HEART is :) and that's where my SCH will be..... yuv....

No comments:

Post a Comment