Thursday, February 25, 2010

Being Opiniated

Is it wrong to be opiniated?

Is it wrong to know what you really want to do, what you want in life?

Apparently, in my beloved country I am in, people behave very badly towards the people who knows what they want. And its like an infection whereby it slowly seeps your energy off and leave you weak, or lets say, too weak to fight. It is like a losing battle.

Good on you if you do not care about other people's opinion. I want to live a life filled with 'ignorance is bliss' but you know i know we all know that this will never ever happen because human were born SAM PAT to begin with.

And here's the story of how I quickly lost my sudden "let's get the ball rolling and make people stand up for what they want" to become "Yes master. I will not fight you..."

Why PEOPLE in general can drown me out? Simple!

Only ONE ME (myself lah) against 'the others' (definitely more than one).

Culture: Its a taboo to curse and say inauspicious things during CNY! (Really? See my Facebook friends, they curse like hell and still I see them being happy) and the whole world suddenly starts standing up and say "oi, don't curse curse in front of the children ah, you %^&!!"

So, at the end of the day, we 'learn' from some "PEOPLE" some 'things' that will ultimately change us again.

No wonder why most Malaysians don't know how to make a stand for themselves lah. After all, our society is like that, "Eh, don't do this lah. Eh, don't say like dat lah... Later kena tangkap baru u tau ah..."

Wah, when I say "get lost lah" oso will kena tangkap ah?

No comments:

Post a Comment