Monday, February 15, 2010

Call me fat and I SWEAR I WILL LOSE MY TEMPER

Seriously, these things have gotta stop.

Man! You don't know the adverse psychological trauma you all are causing and hurting me.

Do you even understand how it feels like to be called FAT when you are not even FAT or not even qualified to be called one to begin with?

And make this worse, you get strangers who knows your boyfriend and suddenly you become a target and she calls you fat? I haven't even pointed at her 'non-existence' boobs and laugh at her inability to have beautiful breasts to flaunt! Grrr.....

Bottom line is, why can't I be left alone?

Probably they think it is FUN to sit in front of the laptop at 3.18am (now) typing away while wiping tears off my already sepet eyes. And the next day, endure the humiliation when people ask me 'eh, why your eyes so bengkak one ah? you cry izzit?'.... Oh yes, I did. I cried. I cried shit load! Ten buckets of your asshole's droppings if that pleases you.

On one hand, people tell me to 'lose those lashes, you look naturally beautiful, just be yourself' and the same people (or sometimes, idiots) tell me, 'you are fat la, lose some weight'. Eh, come on. First you said my sepet eyes are beautiful (when half of the world already disagreed hands down) and then you come over and tell me that I am fat? So which part of 'be yourself' I have gotten wrong?

Instead of being a biatch sitting there/standing there and commenting on my weight/ugly eyes, why don't you do something nice like:
1. Buy me a nice 3 year membership with True Fitness
2. Send me for Mary France Bodyline slimming sessions
3. Buy me a treadmill so I can do cardio all day long till I die of not enough fats
4. Make a fairy wish come true and I will become as proportionately beautiful and desirable like Barbie doll or some crap like that
5. ALWAYS go to the gym with me and work out with me and ensure I lose all those fats.
6. Stop telling me 'it's for your own good' when seriously, it is just plainly useless word. I would prefer the rude way of just plainly SHUTTING UP!

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Now leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment