Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My playlist for the whole of CNY (Day 1 to Day 3) 2010

I admit, we had a good CNY celebration this year, although things sometimes (in fact, more often than not) got a little lonely without my bebe around... so what did I do? As usual, I drowned myself with lotsa music and movies. But speaking of music and movies, here's a list of the top-10 songs/sounds and top-10 movies/videos that I encountered during this period...

AUDIO (in no particular order of preference/frequency):
  1. Stupid moon travelers and red firecrackers at night while I'm trying to sleep
  2. Boyzone's "A Different Beat" album
  3. R.E.M.'s "Document" album
  4. My aunties asking me when is my turn to get married
  5. Scorpion's "Ballads" album (listened to it throughout my journey to Muar)
  6. Plock's soundtrack (both Elaine and Mom trying to outdo each other and Michelle in this rather interesting Facebook game)
  7. Korn's "See You On The Other Side" album
  8. Neighbour's kids yelling
  9. My "Waiting For A Star To Fall" ringtone (because bebe and I called each other frequently)
  10. Dameone's "Dad... dad... I'm your precious cargo x3" (ARGGGHH!!)
VIDEO (in no particular order of preference/frequency):
  1. Back to the Future (Parts I, II and III) - really cool movie trilogy there!
  2. Jackass 2 (The Movie)
  3. Herbie: Fully Loaded (played on Channel 5)
  4. The Lion Dance in BP Mall that I recorded with my mobile phone
  5. Where Got Ghost - Singaporean ghost comedy
  6. Shanghai Knights - we have Fann Wong and the hair-rebonding technique which was gaining popularity at that point in time
  7. Girly Man / Geli Mat - look them up on YouTube - Indian "Thriller" re-worded
  8. The new Yoga DVD I bought for my mom - I gave up trying to follow their postures not even 2 minutes into the video
  9. Hitch - Will Smith and the pickup techniques
  10. Evolution - David Duchovny, Sean William Scott and Julianne Moore - too bad the DVD screwed up halfway
Well, that's it I guess... sad, right? Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment