Saturday, February 13, 2010

My turn to say this instead...

Yes, Mr. Sia...

Its been barely 3 hours (plus) but yeah, I am also missing u a lot.

Silly me, thought I could stand 4 days without u, apparently I doubt my ability to even stand for 5 minutes. Hehehe. Sorry yeah, when flood gates were prematurely opened and made u feel so sad too.

But nevertheless, I hope your days with Mum and Sis would be great! At least u still have a family who cares and love you, rite? So loved... aaw....

And I'd be waiting for u here in JB till u come rescue me from BOREDOM without u.

And I wish I can say this "GOOD RIDDANCE" but apparently, I cannot because I am not Danielle screaming at Dameone.... She hates him, and I don't hate you...

Aah... back to takde-bebe life for 4 days till you come over. We'll have breakfast together, go crazy with my crazy little cousins and have more fun playing nonsensical scissors, paper, duck* and stone.

Till then, I miss you and I can't wait to sniff sniff you like a doggie trying to sniff out a miao....

Love my miao cat Sia Choon Howe!!! (and I really miss u lor.. how?)

No comments:

Post a Comment