Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Age

Dear Mum and Dad,

Now I truly understand what you mean by 'aging a little too quickly without even realizing that you've aged'...

Saw a picture of my family (mum's side) at my Aunty Irene (or more fondly known as Aunty KL cuz she lives in KL) and boy oh boy, did mum and her sisters look young. So young that I was only 8 years old. Do the math...

Anyway, one flash and I am going to graduate, going to get myself married to another annoying XY species and yes, probably have to start thinking about my next move. Guess what? I know my registration date, I know when we will ge ourselves married BUT I don't even know what kinda sh!t @ss job I am going to get next!

Talk about aging. I asked a friend "how old are you this year' and got a shocking reply, "Old enough to have a son or a daughter"... She is already 25 this year. Compound with the fact she was born on 1st Jan.... GOSH...

I am 23, my friends are mostly 24 (year of the tiger) and some are 25 and OLDER.

When are we gonna stop growing older?

No comments:

Post a Comment