Thursday, January 14, 2010

~~LOVE~~

Ever had anyone you loved so much you'd lay your life down for him or her?

I know, standard BULLSHIT and such, but seriously, who would buy that idea?

I guess only one person took the bait at first.... 


And he was Sia Choon Howe


Taken @ Pasar Malam (Connaught - 13 Jan '10)

Funny how things always worked out in the end. But yes, we all had our rough times, nearly-argue periods, swallowing anger and pride, defending ego and more pride and not understanding each other's priorities, not liking each other's food preferences (me no pork, he no asam).

But at the end of the day (everyday), we iron things out and just forget about the unhappy thoughts.

I still hate his noise music, but I am learning to understand him by accepting his kinda music although they are still NOISE to me.

And for him, ah... As always, the darling gives in to me always. We enjoy listening to songs, even RETRO, and I guess I poisoned him into liking Retro as I love the Retro beat (it is so obvious it came from the 80's, same rhythm/style) and he's poisoned me to love Def Leppards as well as a few more awesome-'ness' bands like Night Wish, Xandria and more more alternative music people...




Taken during Pei Khee's birthday

It is funny how people are made to have differences.

We are 'like two peas in a pod' but seriously, even twins are different. Genetically probably not, but characteristic, the other humanly aspect, everyone is unique. Same for both of us.

He loves things that I don't really emphasize on. I love things that he might think it is just purely junk. I am an artsy-fartsy person and I love keeping junk (e.g. scrap paper, unused boxes, those finished toilet roll cores, more more boxes and recycle wrapping paper) and I mess the entire house with my craft stuff. I guess that drives him crazy. But he quietly cleans, and occasionally lets out a poor and silent moan. I guess he might have second thoughts about being with me FOREVER after cleaning up the house. But he never really got angry at me, just looked frustrated. Oops!!

But for him, I guess it is always his 'aiyah, long long time once' (literally translated from Hokkien: Aiya, gu gu ji bai *no, ji bai means once, not the other one okay, yellow minded idiotas*)

He loves his FOOD. Now does it answer why I balllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooned to 60kg? I was a really spoilt and well-fed kid. Poor wallet... Every month also have to suffer with TGI Fridays / Bubba Gump / Chilli's / Carl's Jr.......

And I guess at one point in time, we had these things every week?

Yes, I was badly spoilt by him and I grew damn fat. But I guess Fat is 'fortune' (Fook, in Cantonese). And I cannot understand why he is willing to fork out a huge sum to eat and after a day of processing, shit 'em all out into the john. Seriously, I rather buy Be@rbricks where I can keep, trade, sell and earn money!

Different schools of thoughts....

He is a musician, I love to do mixing/editing and just perfectly a person who wishes NOT to touch the instruments but rather, wanna touch editing softwares.

Him @ Jalan Pasar yesterday (13 Jan '10) trying out Laney and a Distort pedal

I can never play a guitar (will always lay it on my lap and play it a-la Gu Zheng style) and he is just good at these stuff. He is the musician... I am a 'technician' when it comes to music. Never been really good at it. And this idiota is also good in Piano. Not to mention his "PERFECT PITCH" that he always use it 'against' me unwillingly... Hahaha.. I know I suck! ALWAYS getting the keys wrong. But I still can play the keyboard ok!

But after having SO MANY disagreements, differences and more, I guess the key word at the end of the day is UNDERSTANDING.

It always boils down to the same thing, like spending more time with each other, giving hugs and show care and concern. Always motivate each other and make each other feel special.

He IS special to me. And I have never met anyone in my entire life who would do things he would do for me.

And bebe, if you are reading this, I wanna really thank you for everything.

I don't know what you'd do in the future, but please, just wanna let you know that you don't need to buy me a car just to show me how much you love me, because in my heart, you are the one I love most. You mean so much more to me than anything money can ever buy and no, I would rather lay my life down for you if it means either one of us have to die.

Life without you is like a feather flying in the sky. Without a goal, being blown around by the wind and facing uncertainty, I might suddenly just lose it all and just be like a feather......

So before either of us reach that stage, let us cherish each and every moment we have together.

And yes, I do.... I want to be with you for my entire human life, as long as it lasts

No comments:

Post a Comment