Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dear Honey (Part 2)...

I've just arrived back home, and although it's been only about 5 hours since I kissed and hugged you goodbye, as you may have expected it, it feels like 5 DAYS to me... haha...

No Dameone to holler out "DAAAAD" every time I wanna munch a beef burger or a little incy-wincy meatball, I agree that although for the first 2 hours it will be a relief, but anything after that, I'll start missing his "DAAAAAAAAAD! MOOOOOOM!!"

I remember the last time I wrote something like this. We were probably about only 120km apart, and I mentioned that it was like so near but yet so far. Now, multiply that distance by 3. Yes, it's so far and so far, in that case.

I had no idea about the Sultan of Johor's death until I read the headlines today at the bus stop. Mom told me that it's better to wear black, or else we may land ourselves in trouble.

I think about you everytime I lie down. It's like a kid who's just lost his favorite pillow or his "blankie". People say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, but my paw doesn't buy that line, haha because my paw misses that gay paw of yours... hehehehehe...

But anyway, I'll be back again tomorrow. My bus is at 2.30pm, so it'll be around 5.30 to 6.00pm when I arrive at KL's doorstep. Looking forward to hugging you and planting a nice big kiss on you. :D

I LOVE YOU BEBE!


~~BWC

No comments:

Post a Comment