Thursday, January 21, 2010

Getting married

Just found out from a close buddy that civil registration is EASY PEASY but man, will church wedding be hell...

I guess I might just bail out of that idea, considering the fact that Bebe wants to go to a place with 'toilet tiles' as a backdrop. But seriously, I am not kidding. I am very 'yim chim' about how the setting of the location will look like. Don't want a wedding photo to be graced with white and square tiles that reminds you of your holy throne at home. (I feel like shit for criticizing, but bebe, seriously, I cannot photoshop that, skills not so good..... sad...)

But the thing I cannot tahan is that one fact that we have to go through a marriage course but after being 'convinced' by our buddy, I guess, the idea of going might not be such a bad idea after all.

But seriously, why would we need to have so many weddings? (although I secretly like the idea of being married again and again to the same man whom I love to finish off my quota of 2 souls meeting for 7 times, get married for 7 times before going to Heaven)

And yes, it's me bull-crapping once more.... (insomnia kills)

But I still want to get married. PRONTO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment