Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My encounter with Buddhism

Although on a minute scale, BUT...

I guess it is a sign...

And no, its not about myself converting.

Remember the days I used to talk about the middle path and the logicality of being moderate? And quoting Buddha in a Christian funeral?

Yes. I guess its a sign that I am given an opportunity to get to understand Buddhism more deeply.

Got to know Su Ming and James of KECHARA (a Buddhist association) who wanted to learn how to make  clay models. And found out more from James that they were going to build an animal sanctuary in Selangor for the abandoned and weak animals.

After a few meets with them, I found out that there is a deeper thing to this middle path thing and I've set myself on a course to find out more. And I am not sure how, but come one day, I would like to make this MIDDLE PATH thing a subject in University....

No comments:

Post a Comment