Thursday, January 21, 2010

Grow up, Michelle!

Many people reading this will wonder what's happening to me. And yes, I know this may sound normal to you, but I guess everyone has mental issue!

One silly 'indie' looking guy in school came up to me and said ' creative people have mental problem'. I guess, after having that thought manifested in my head, I discovered something..... Creative peopel see things that are not there. And they invent it and make it there! So how's that sound to you?

Anyway, back to my topic.... I need to severely grow up.

I am sick of being a kid, sick of being crazy and being misunderstood. (Does carrying Dameone to work sound insane to you? I brought him out for lunch to prove to him that I wasn't ashamed of him)

I am sick of lying -- And the person I lie the most to is MYSELF! (I tell myself everyday, today's a beautiful day..... and when it rained, I'd silently whisper sarcastically, "I lied"...)

I am sick of being angry (including the pounding and roaring BWC had to endure.. Poor creature)

I am tired of being opiniated -- Just for once, can I be idealess?

I am tired of sharing my thoughts -- Don't we already have our own? Isn't that enough?

I need to think that quantity is not quality. Learn to identify what's good and what's not..

I need to stop being a stupid Ah Long. Pinjam money to others and they lari. 2 years after that I see them, they act like as though they didn't owe me a single cent. -- I am a total push over. And guess what? 2010 -- NO MORE releasing of cash to borrow people unless they really need it and I have discussed with Matt, signed and IOU, MOU and anything else related, chop, stamped, photocopied IC to be kept etc...

I need my life back == back to the world where I can live away from human beings.

I need to do something to rectify my past mistakes!!!! (No time machine, thanks)

And last but not least, I guess it is time I speak my mind and clarify things rather than to let it die down and never resolved. haven't I done that too many times? I need to tell people the truth and let them understand fom my perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment