Thursday, November 11, 2010

WORLD's vs. Worst

OMG...

Can I actually quote this?

I know I shouldn't but then..... Okay, will not write it all out. But this is a small fragment of the story....


CHINESE people in general who are chinese educated (not all) have a tendency to not be able to pronounce English words properly.

[is it me, or it is my mistake that i am generalizing... my bad, but this is so my opinion]

I was so shocked that they can even mix up the simplest words ever......

We had a product that required them to say "World's........." [basically to say that the product is the best in the world].... And I had a few people who came up and said "Worst ..........."!!!

Can you imagine having a staff in your company [imagine you own one] saying your world's best product is the 'worst product' ever to be launched in the market?

Gosh.... Polish up on your English, darlings! I promise I will polish up on my Mandarin too! I already can read more than 600 chinese characters already...... hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment